Pet Portrait Bookings
A 50% deposit is required to book your slot in my work schedule. Once your portrait is complete, you will be emailed a photograph of your portrait to approve. Once I have received approval, the final balance will be due. The portrait will be dispatched once final payment has cleared.
Payment can be made via BACs or Paypal. UK orders can also be paid by cheque, or cash if local. Please make cheques out to Mrs Naomi Jenkin.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
I provide a 7-day money back guarantee for pet portrait bookings, from the date you pay your 50% deposit. During this 7-day cooling off period, you may request to cancel your booking, and receive a full refund.
If you wish to cancel your pet portrait booking after the 7-day cooling off period, you will forfeit the 50% deposit you have paid.
Once you have paid your 50% deposit to secure a slot in my schedule, you will need to provide me with photos of your pet, and approve the main reference photo you’d like me to use. If a decision has not been agreed on the main reference photo by the date of your mutually agreed slot, then your booking will be put to the back of my waiting list which may be several months long. If more than 12 months pass between the date of your deposit payment, and your approval of the main reference photo, then the final cost of your portrait will be subject to my current price list at that time. This may mean that the final cost of your portrait is more than when you originally placed your booking.
When you book your pet portrait with me, I will advise you of an estimated date of completion. If due to any unforeseen circumstances (for example injury or illness) I am unable to meet these timescales, then I can offer you a full refund.
I will always keep in close contact with you throughout the creation process of your portrait so that you are kept up to date.
Changes to a final drawing
Once your portrait is complete, you will receive an email with a good quality watermarked photograph of your artwork for your approval. If there are any minor tweaks you wish to make, this is the time to request them. These will be done at no extra cost.
If you wish to make changes that are significantly different from the original order, then this may incur an extra cost. Please be aware that due to the nature of pastels, it’s not always possible to make major changes to a portrait once completed.
Once you have approved your portrait, no further amendments will be made.
Your portrait will arrive flat packed, unmounted and unframed. It will be securely packaged to ensure its safety in transit. You will be emailed a tracking link for you to check the progress of your delivery. Delivery times in the UK are between 1 - 2 working days. Delivery times outside the UK vary according to where you are located.
Your portrait will be packaged to a very high standard to ensure its safety in transit. If in the unlikely event it arrives to you damaged, please photograph both the packaging and the damage to the portrait, and email me immediately. You will need to return the damaged artwork to me in its original packaging. I will cover the costs of the return. If the damage to your portrait can be rectified, then I will do this and return your portrait back to you at no extra cost. If the portrait is damaged beyond repair, then I will draw you a replacement portrait at no extra cost. There may be a wait for the replacement portrait, depending on my waiting list at that time.
You are welcome to collect your portrait in person. Collection is by prior arrangement only. Please contact me before hand to arrange a date and time.
If you have chosen to have your portrait framed through me, I will discuss with you your preferences on style and colours. I work with a local professional framer who produces top quality work. By booking framing through me, you are accepting the choices in frame and style that we make for your portrait. Any changes you wish to make after receiving your framed portrait will be subject to any costs charged by the framers. Full payment for your portrait including the framing costs must be made before your portrait is framed.
Framed portraits must be collected in person due to risk of glass breakage during shipping.
Gift Voucher Purchases
- A gift voucher entitles the recipient to a hand drawn pastel portrait of their pet according to the size quoted on the voucher. The size can be converted to a square portrait if desired.
- The gift voucher does not include framing.
- Gift voucher purchases are covered by a 7-day money back guarantee from the date you purchase your voucher. During this 7-day cooling off period, you may request to cancel your purchase, and receive a full refund, providing the voucher has not been redeemed during this period.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is shown on the voucher. The recipient needs to redeem their voucher before the expiry date.
- To redeem the gift voucher, the recipient must:
- contact Naomi Jenkin Art with their unique voucher code. The voucher code is unique to the recipient, it is their responsibility to not disclose this code to others.
- provide Naomi Jenkin Art with suitable reference photos of their pet.
- mutually agree with Naomi Jenkin Art on the main reference photo to be used for the portrait.
- Once the recipient redeems their gift voucher, they will be allocated a slot in my schedule. My waiting list varies throughout the year and can be several months long. To find out my current waiting list at the time of purchasing the gift voucher, please contact me.
- The recipient needs to be able to provide good quality reference photos of their pet/s. In the event that the recipient is unable to provide photos of good enough quality, I will work with them to reach a resolution which may include a refund.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable except in those circumstances outlined above. Vouchers can be transferred to someone else if the recipient does not want a portrait.
- The recipient may upgrade their pet portrait to a larger size if they wish, and pay the difference in price. Please ask for this when redeeming the gift voucher. The difference in price will be determined from my price list at the time of redeeming the voucher. This can be viewed on my prices page.
- The gift voucher cannot be downgraded to a smaller sized portrait once purchased.
Pet Portrait Prints
Payment for prints must be paid for in full at the time of ordering. You will be issued an invoice with the full payment details on. Payment can be made via BACs, Paypal, cheque, or cash if local. Please address any cheques to Mrs Naomi Jenkin.
If you wish to cancel your print order, you must get in contact immediately. If your order has already been sent to the printers, it will not be possible to cancel your order, and no refund will be issued. If your order has not yet been sent to the printers, then you will receive a refund minus £15 to cover my administration costs.
Print Damaged in Transit
If your print arrives damaged, please take a photo of both the damaged print and the packaging, and email me at once. You will need to return the damaged print to me in its original packaging at your own cost. Upon receiving the damaged print back in the post, I will order you a replacement at no extra cost.
Import Tax and Duties
If you have made your purchase from outside the UK, your delivery may be subject to import tax. These charges will be specific to your country. You are responsible for paying any import tax and duties should they arise. I cannot be held responsible for any additional fees your delivery may incur.
I retain copyright to all artwork I produce. You may not replicate or reproduce my artwork for any purpose. I reserve the right to use my artwork for promotional purposes, both online and in other promotional materials.
I will never make reproductions of a client’s pet portrait to sell to anyone else.